Vein & Laser Institute in Glendale, AZ
We Provide Effective Treatments for Vascular Disease
Arizona Vein & Laser Institute provides patients in Glendale, AZ with effective treatment options for vascular disease and more. Are you self-conscious about your unsightly spider veins? We can help. Our highly-skilled vein specialist has a fantastic reputation for accurately diagnosing and treating the root causes of vascular disease. We’ll take the time to discuss your options with you so you can make the best possible decisions for your situation. Our experienced vein doctors will utilize state-of-the-art equipment and treatment techniques to provide the highest levels of success for venous insufficiency and varicose veins. We provide nothing less than the best at our vein and laser institute.
The Vein Conditions We Can Treat
At Arizona Vein & Laser Institute, we can treat a wide range of vein conditions. These conditions include venous insufficiency, varicose veins, venous insufficiency, lymphedema, venous ulcers, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and non-healing wounds. Below, we’ve gone into detail about each of these:
- Venous Insufficiency – Venous insufficiency is a general term used to describe when your veins have trouble carrying blood back from your body to your heart.
- Varicose Veins – Varicose veins usually appear on the legs, feet, and ankles. They are raised veins and are typically blue or purple underneath the skin.
- Spider Veins – Spider veins are small, thin blood blue vessels that almost look like a tiny spider’s web that has sprouted underneath the skin. These are usually harmless.
- Lymphedema – Lymphedema is an internal condition caused by damaged or removed lymph nodes. These damaged or non-existent nodes stop the lymphatic system from properly draining.
- Venous Ulcers – An ulcer is an open sore that is caused by a break in the skin that does not heal properly. A venous ulcer occurs when blood doesn’t flow back toward the heart as it should.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) – Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a condition caused by the formation of a blood clot located within a deep vein. DVT typically occurs in the thigh or lower leg but has been known to occur in other parts of the body as well.
- Non-Healing Wounds – While resistant wounds understandably come with unique and difficult circumstances, our team can help reduce discomfort and treat resistant wounds.
Arizona Vein and Laser Institute
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
D, 5620 W Thunderbird Rd, Glendale, AZ 85306, USA
Contact Our Glendale Vein & Laser Institute Today
With nearly 20 years of experience, you can rest assured that the Arizona Vein & Laser Institute team knows what they’re doing. We boast six separate locations throughout the state. Though our corporate office is located in Glendale, AZ, Arizona Vein & Laser Institute also loves helping people from Peoria, Sun City, North Mountain, Deer Valley, Alhambra, Arrowhead Ranch, and more. To learn more about our vein treatments or to schedule a free consultation, contact our Glendale vein clinic today. Same-day appointments are often available, and we’re happy to answer your questions or discuss financing options. We look forward to serving your vein and vascular needs.