Vein & Laser Institute in Chandler, AZ
Expert Vein & Vascular Treatments
Arizona Vein & Laser Institute provides expert vein and vascular treatments to patients in Chandler, AZ. Our experts can help you find relief from aching legs and unsightly spider veins. We’re dedicated to delivering safe, reliable, and efficient vein treatments using the latest equipment and technology. Our vein specialists know how to get to the root of venous insufficiency and vascular disease, so you can count on us to provide the highest level of care. Not only has our experienced vein doctor helped improve the vascular health of countless people in and around the Chandler area, but he has been nominated three times for the top Vascular Surgeon of America by the Consumer Research Council.
The Vascular Conditions We Treat
At Arizona Vein & Laser Institute, we can treat a wide range of vascular conditions. These conditions include carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), and peripheral vascular disease (PVD). Below, we’ve gone into detail regarding each of these vascular conditions:
- Carotid Artery Disease – This disease is caused by the buildup of fat, cholesterol, and plaque material and can also cause atherosclerosis within the vessel. Over a period of time, this disease can reduce the vital and necessary blood flow to your brain and face.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) – PAD is a vascular condition involving your extremities’ blood vessels, typically in the legs. Like the coronary arteries located in the heart, our legs are susceptible to what is known as atherosclerosis.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) – PVD is a vascular condition in which the blood vessels outside the heart and brain block, narrow, or spasm. Since many people experiencing symptoms of PVD assume they are just out of shape or experiencing general fatigue.
The Vein Conditions We Can Treat
At Arizona Vein & Laser Institute, we can treat a wide range of vein conditions. These conditions include venous insufficiency, varicose veins, venous insufficiency, lymphedema, venous ulcers, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and non-healing wounds. Below, we’ve gone into detail about each of these:
- Venous Insufficiency – Venous insufficiency is a general term used to describe when your veins are having trouble carrying blood back from your body to your heart.
- Varicose Veins – Varicose veins usually appear on the legs, feet, and ankles. They are raised veins and are typically blue or purple underneath the skin.
- Spider Veins – Spider veins are small, thin blood blue vessels that almost look like a tiny spider’s web that has sprouted underneath the skin. These are usually harmless.
- Lymphedema – Lymphedema is an internal condition caused by damaged or removed lymph nodes. These damaged or non-existent nodes stop the lymphatic system from properly draining.
- Venous Ulcers – An ulcer is an open sore that is caused by a break in the skin that does not heal properly. A venous ulcer occurs when blood doesn’t flow back toward the heart as it should.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) – Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a condition caused by the formation of a blood clot located within a deep vein. DVT typically occurs in the thigh or lower leg but has been known to occur in other parts of the body as well.
- Non-Healing Wounds – While resistant wounds understandably come with unique and difficult circumstances, our team is able to help reduce discomfort and treat resistant wounds.
Visit Our Vascular Lab in Chandler, AZ
Between our six facilities throughout Arizona, we boast two vascular labs. These labs opened in 2017 and utilize state-of-the-art technology and equipment to care for patients suffering from peripheral arterial disease. Reach out today to learn more about our vascular lab in Chandler.
Directions to Our Chandler, AZ Location
From the AZ-202 Loop West, follow the AZ-202 Loop West and take Exit 48 for Alma School Road. Turn right onto South Alma School Road and follow it for 3.5 miles. Arizona Vein & Laser Institute will be on your right, just past West El Monte Place. From the US-60 West, follow US-60 West and take Exit 178 for Alma School Road. Turn left onto South Alma School Road and make a U-turn after you pass El Monte Place. Arizona Vein & Laser Institute will be on your right.
Arizona Vein and Laser Institute
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
2175 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85225, USA
Contact Our Chandler Vein & Laser Institute Today
Arizona Vein & Laser Institute proudly serves the residents of Chandler and surrounding areas, including Stonegate Crossing, Oasis, Haciendas, La Glorieta, San Vincente, Dobson Ranch, Gilbert, The Islands, and more. You can count on the experts at Arizona Vein & Laser Institute to provide you with the best possible treatment plans for improving your vascular health. We offer an extensive range of vascular services, as well as vein services. Contact our Chandler vein clinic today.