Vein & Laser Institute in Arizona
Vein & Vascular Treatment is Our Specialty
Arizona Vein & Laser Institute provides treatment for a wide range of vein and vascular conditions at our state-of-the-art facility in Arizona. We specialize in treating venous and vascular disorders of the lower extremities, legs, and ankles.
Our Comprehensive Vein Treatment Options
Arizona Vein & Laser Institute offers a wide range of vein treatment options, including endovenous laser treatment (ELVT), sclerotherapy, phlebectomy, and conservative management. Below, we’ve gone into further detail regarding each of these treatment options:
- EVLT – This minimally-invasive procedure is designed to treat varicose veins. This treatment uses laser energy to close a particular vein, stopping blood from flowing through it.
- Sclerotherapy – Sclerotherapy is a widely used and highly-effective medical procedure used to eliminate varicose veins and spider veins all over the body.
- Phlebectomy – Phlebectomy is the manual removal of varicose veins that have not responded to sclerotherapy or laser treatments. These rope-like veins are no longer helpful to your body’s circulatory system and must be pulled out by hand.
- Conservative Management – If you have not tried medical-grade compression stockings in the past, then your surgeon will prescribe medical-grade stockings that should be worn for three months. This will help us see if you have any improvements to your symptoms.
Our Comprehensive Vascular Treatment Options
Arizona Vein & Laser Institute offers a wide range of vascular treatment options, including atherectomy, angioplasty, and angioplasty with stent placement. Below, we’ve gone into further detail regarding each of these treatment options:
- Atherectomy – The term “ather” means fatty plaque, and an “ectomy” is the process of surgical removal. Surgeons use atherectomy to remove fatty plaque from the walls of veins and arteries.
- Angioplasty – Angioplasty involves inserting a balloon-tipped catheter into an artery that is too narrow or blocked, prohibiting healthy blood flow.
- Angioplasty with Stent Placement – While an angioplasty on its own can reopen a vein with a balloon-tipped catheter, some patients may require additional assistance with stent placement to keep blood flowing freely and reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
Contact Arizona Vein & Laser Institute Today
Since 2005, the Arizona Vein & Laser Institute team has treated countless patients for venous ulcers, lymphedema, varicose veins, and more. Check out our testimonials to see what our valued patients think of our highly-skilled surgeons, state-of-the-art facility, and exceptional vein and vascular services. Patients can easily select the facility nearest them with six facilities to choose from. We strive for patient convenience and satisfaction. For any matter relating to billing, please reach out to our Glendale office. Contact Arizona Vein & Laser Institute today to schedule a consultation.
D, 5620 W Thunderbird Rd, Glendale, AZ 85306, USA
1331 N 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85006, USA
2175 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85225, USA
13065 W McDowell Rd, Avondale, AZ 85392, USA
15331 W Bell Rd, Surprise, AZ 85374, USA
10250 N 92nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, USA